Whether in hospital or in the field, the new ZOLL AED Pro® is designed to perform in any environment.
The AED Pro provides the ruggedness, portability, and advanced functionality that professional rescuers and services require from an AED.
Unique to ZOLL AEDs is a real-time feedback mechanism, known as Real CPR Help®,
which allows rescuers to see and hear how well they are performing the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR.
The AED Pro offers:
- Rugged construction and exceptional durability with resistants to dust and water jets (IP 55 rating)
- The only AED in the industry to withstand a 1.5-meter drop test.
- Disposable or Rechargeable battery options
- Available as semi-automatic with manual override for
- ALS professionals Built-in 7-hour memory or USB memory technology
- ECG monitoring with 3-lead cable and high-quality display
- Real CPR Help with instant feedback on the rate and depth of chest compressions during CPR through ZOLL's unique one-piece CPR-D•padz® Electrode
- See-Thru CPR™ on the AED Pro allows advanced life support providers the ability to see the patient's underlying intrinsic rhythm without stopping CPR
Other important features:
Weekly defibrillatior hire and defibrillatior lease options available.
Life saving defibrillation equipment available for sale or hire at Southern First Aid.
Zoll ©AED Pro
ZOLL AED Pro ®
Purchase price $5,244.00 each
Weekly rental price $35.00
Zoll AED Plus / Pro Training Kit